We have helped several clients with writing and editing their books, but here are some questions to ask yourself before taking on this huge project:
▪ Do you have something to say that will either teach or share your advice on a particular topic?
▪ Do you take part in a lot of speaking engagements?
▪ Are you willing to put the work in – from creating an outline, hiring a graphic designer and writers/editors?
If you answered yes to all these questions, here’s the benefits of having a book:
1. A Lasting Impression – Don’t you wish you had something tangible to give people when you are at a speaking engagement? Having a book will allow you to do a “book signing” at the end of a talk, which provides priceless networking opportunities.
2. Author and Expert – Many business owners are experts in the industries they are in. For example, if you are a business pro in starting many companies, you could write a book from the perspective of the do’s and don’ts to start a business.
3. Brand Awareness – A book allows you to promote yourself beyond your business. At some point, we all move on to different companies or retire. Being marketable afterwards entails self promotion and a book will help you do that.
MediaWrite of San Antonio can help you with your writing needs. Contact us to learn more at www.MediaWriteSATX.com or email team@MediaWriteSATX.com